4 UNIQUE READY-TO-USE BRAND KITS
INCLUDING CUSTOM-MADE LOGOS,
COLOR PALETTES, FONT PAIRINGS
• A tailor-made and editable complete brand kit
• Custom-made logo, PLUS an alternate option and a monogram option
• Cohesive color palette with copy-and-paste hex codes
• Professionally chosen and aesthetically pleasing font pairings
• Inspiring brand imagery and visuals to represent your brand identity for web and social media graphics
• Just pop in your details and you're good to go!
• No special expensive software to edit
• Walkthrough video of how to edit
• No tech-savvy skills required
"Man... if only I had a cohesive, beautiful and high-level branding kit that showed off the high-level service that I bring to clients in my business...
Something to show how serious I'm taking my Virtual Assistant career."
YEP, I GET IT.
Morgan is a graphic designer and strategist who works with kickass brands (like Virtual Assistant Internship!) to create all-encompassing solutions for businesses that reflect their purpose and passion, and speaks to their audience in a fresh and modern way.
Over the years, she's worked with a diverse array of clients ranging from chefs on The Food Network, to Sephora, and Google. She helps businesses create and maintain design aesthetic and strategy throughout everything they do online and IRL.
So you keep doing what you're amazing at.
And leave the graphic design to Morgan.
Esther is the founder of Virtual Assistant Internship and the 90 Day VA program. She’s helped over 2000 women around the world launch their online careers as virtual assistants. Morgan was one of her first students and has since gone one to launch her own high end graphic design agency, Striking Modern. Besides doing all of the graphics for VAI, she works with brands seen in Sephora, Google, Food Network and in supermarkets around the world.
While building their businesses they lived up the street from each other in Bali for 3 years scootering around the island rescuing dogs and eating delicious Indonesian food.
SEE YOU INSIDE.